XTM International develops, sells and supports XTM Cloud the world’s leading cloud-based
translation management system (TMS). Focused on streamlining complex localization
processes and supply chains, XTM offers a complete translation solution for many of the
world’s leading global enterprises.
To drive our continued growth, XTM International is looking for a candidate based in
Poznan, Poland to be responsible for XTM’s digital marketing strategy and for managing the
XTM Marketing team.
Your duties will include:
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social
- media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and
- blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and
- videographers to create unique and engaging content as needed
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company web pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Develop a thorough understanding of the translation and localization industry in particular with regard to technology
To be considered for this role, preferably you will have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Team management experience
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing management role.
- Knowledge of the translation industry
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com